Product Owner Lead (m/f/diverse)
At RatePAY we are experts in individual e-payment solutions for online shops of all kinds. We provide customised multi-channel approaches, handle the payment processing, and carry the risk in the case of non-payment. We are looking for colleagues who take responsibility, grow with new challenges and never stop improving themselves. Colleagues who want to work as part of a mutually supportive team. Colleagues with passion, open eyes and ears, and lots of heart.
As Product Owner Lead (m/f/diverse) you empower all RatePAY Product Owners to be their best version. You are a servant leader and help them to excel constantly.
- You participate in building and communicating the RatePAY product vision, mission and strategy. Also, you ensure that all relevant parties are involved and represented as needed
- You represent the Product Owners in all relevant discussions at RatePAY (e.g. quarterly OKR Planning and others)
- You collaborate with other Product Engineering Leadership roles to address, coordinate and prioritize all business needs properly
- You take over the responsibility for hiring new Product Owners and make sure all administrative needs are covered
- You are the disciplinary leader for all Product Owners and take on the corresponding administrative tasks
That’s what we wish for
- You have extensive professional experience in the tech field, also as a career changer
- You have leadership experience with interdisciplinary teams
- You already gained experience as a Product-Owner or Product Manager
- You have the ability to communicate with stakeholders and teams of all levels and business areas
- You are detail oriented with the ability to understand and explain how things fit to the „Big Picture“
- You have a good understanding of agile practices (e.g. SCRUM)
- You distinguish yourself through your extraordinary analytical ability, your service mentality and your quality awareness
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- A team in which you will make a difference and where sharing knowledge is very important
- You can choose your technical equipment
- Company- and team events and a great time with your colleagues
- Lots of space for your personal and professional development
- Resources to realise your innovative ideas to improve our products
- Internal and external trainings and education
Does that sound like an exciting challenge for you? Manuela, our People & Organisation Partner, is looking forward to your application.